Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New year, New me

It's time to welcome 2011! and also its time to forget 2010. I don't know what to feel if I should be happy or to be sad. because we all know that the world will end at 2060. Well we should not talk about those things. It's new year!
Well when the earth has another revolution, a lot of people wants to change a lot of their personality. They want to change, maybe their bad attitudes, their lifestyle or their looks. But the question is that, can they do it?
Well if you ask me, I have no New-Year-Resolution/s when New Year comes. I believe that It's not about the Resolution that a person will change. It's about the hobby that they doing in our everyday lives. Life is a matter of habit.

1 comment:

  1. wie! happy new year! Godbless..
    your post is so unique :]]
    -goodluck this year 2011..wish you all the best! :}

    ReplyDelete