Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Feast of the patron Saint of Vigan

Before I start in the feast of Vigan or "the town Fiesta", I shall Describe first what I've done in the torn fiesta. We had a parade in the town proper with my fellow CAT officers. "gosh I'm so exhausted. wow! I feel I lost 10 pounds...." then I with my friends went to the carnival to enjoy and to entertain our selves to release our tension in that grand parade. but I didn't watch the longanisa Festival.
there are many festival of the city. one of these is the longanisa festival were the biguenios thanks there patron saint in the different blessing they received in that year. another of these is the kanawidan Festival were all of the different city of the province will come in the city to introduce there product. the town fiesta is in January 25 because of some thingy reasons. that's the fiesta of Vigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment