Tuesday, February 8, 2011

KANAWIDAN

Who will thought that the province of Ilocos Sur will have the provincial fiesta. That the different town of the province will come to the capital of Ilocos Sur. not only the town of the province but also the neighboring provinces is invited to celebrate with the province fiesta. By the way... this fiesta is celebrated after the town fiesta. now it's my time to share my experiences in the fiesta. In the just have ended fiesta, I just enjoyed window shopping in the different boot... Having a food trip with my cousin and friends and specially with brother. But when second time we went in the said event, I was attracted on a shoe. this shoe is made by local shoemaker in liliw laguna, So I asked my mother to buy it. I enjoyed provincial fiesta.

No comments:

Post a Comment