Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Dream My Future

We have a lot of dreams. We dream in every aspects in our lives. just like me, I had a dream in my future. I dream of what I will be if what my career will be. I dream to become a nurse, doctor lawyer, economist and the president of the Philippines. well I dream a lot because I always think that dreaming is free. until the day of choosing my path in collage well my first choice is to became a chef but I realize that cooking is a learning process in everyday life. then I want to became a respiratory therapist but only Lorma collage and EAC-La Salle offer this course but now I realize what I want to became to be in the future. by the help of my Kuya and some academics lessons I realize what I really want in life, that is to became a Lawyer. So I try my entrance examination on the SLU. luckily the result was a positive one. thanks god I have choose what I really knows and I have already a school to go too.

No comments:

Post a Comment